Fine lines and Wrinkles
Prescription strength potent actives are used in formulations for wrinkles, and fine lines. Some of our frequently used ingredients are
- Hyaluronic Acid -is naturally occurring in our bodies and retains about 1000 times its weight in water, making it an excellent moisturizing agent. In our compounded product, you get prescription strength not a sprinkle as in most skin care products. Our unique extensively researched delivery systems make them most bioavailable to skin cells giving you a bouncy youthful look.
- Niacinamide -Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of vitamin B-3, an essential nutrient. As a skin nutrient, it helps to tighten pores, minimize visibly enlarged pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines, decrease the look of wrinkles, retexture skin surfaces and diminishe the look of dull skin. It has also shown to be effective in eczema and acne.
- Estrogen-The skin thins out at the beginning of the menstrual cycle when estrogens are lowest, and thickens as estrogen rises. This same phenomenon is true during peri-menopause and menopause when estrogen is at its lowest. Estrogen does not only produce hyaluronic acid, but also, there is scientific evidence that skin aging can be significantly delayed by the supplementation of estrogen.
- Vitamins- Our topical prescription creams are powered by vitamins at concentration that matters.
- Tretinoin- Is a form of Vitamin A available by prescription only. You can say that it is a stronger form of retinol and best suited for tolerant and oily skin.
- Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A is best suited for sensitive skin.
- Potent Proprietary Blends- Years of research have yielded proprietary blends of excellent outcomes only available at Medrx.
- Peptide-Peptides signal for the production of collagen, elastin and other proteins that maintain the healthy matrix of the skin.
- Anti-Oxidant- As years of sun exposure and environmental aggressors cause the skin to age, Medrx knows how to combat these effects with powerful antioxidants that it incorporates in its products.